1. What is a Holistic Health Coach?
Unlike dietitians and nutritionists, health coaches not only work with clients to help them to improve their diet and nutrition, but integrate other important areas of life such as career, relationships, stress and physical activity. Our goal is the client to succeed because that’s what a coach’s role is. I create plan for action and provide tremendous support. The outcome? You get the results you want.
2. Are your programs suitable for me?
We would love to work with you if you are the type of person who will take this commitment seriously, follow the recommendations given, and take responsibility for your own success and challenges. We would not be a good fit if you are looking for a “quick fix”.
3. Do your programs include dieting, prepackaged meals, diet pills or injections?
Not at all! Just the opposite. We encourage our clients who may be “confused by the media” to experiment and discover how different foods have positive or negative impact on them and decide what works best for them. It’s a fun adventure. No diet fads!
4. Do you accept any forms of insurance?
Unfortunately in the United States, disease prevention and health improvement are not covered by almost any insurance companies.
5. What are your fees?
Our fees are competitive, yet we have kept them reasonable and aligned with the current economy. Former clients were amazed with our service, resources, and information and often noted that they would have pay much more for the value and results they received. We are no exception to the saying “You get what you pay for”.
6. Is this the right time for me or should I wait?
If you are like most people, you don’t like to waste your money. But it’s a wonder how we always find money to spend on things we really want or need.
Perhaps, asking yourself the following questions is going to help you determine whether now is a good time for you to invest in yourself:
- What being healthier means to me?
- How important to me is to achieve my goals, i.e. lose weight and maintain it, be healthy and enjoy my life more?
- What is costing me right now not taking care of myself and ignoring serious health issues?
- Is it most likely for me to get results with coaching support?
I can’t think of anything better than waking up feeling at your best. It’s addictive. Prevention is the key to a healthy lifestyle.
When was the last time you were recovering from being sick and promised to yourself to change things if you only got better soon? Did you? There is no time like the present so take action now.